Like many of us, Caitlin Pyle started a very important journey in her life in an unexpected way. She lost her job. As with every great story, it always begin with an inciting incident. This was Caitlin’s.
What happened next is what matters the most: she took what she knew, leaned into it, and scaled up, and up, and up.
Today Caitlin is a tremendously successful online entrepreneur, blogger, podcaster. She’s the founder of Proofread Anywhere, the Work at Home School, which I was lucky to be a part of, Work at home Heros, and so much more.
My conversation with Caitlin was exactly what I needed. If I were to summarize our conversation in one word it’s mindset. Mindset. Mindset.
Caitlin shares some of the major shifts in mindset that allowed her to go from where she was to where she is today, and invites us all to redefine ourselves, our work, and what we think is possible for us.
This is a show that I will be going back to and listening in again. It’s that important. You’re in for a treat!
Listen in here:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Caitlin found herself doing online proofreading.
- How Caitlin overcame many challenges she faced in her journey.
- How Caitlin turned her job into a proofreading business.
- What doubts she struggled with and how she dealt with them.
- A glimpse of what she’s achieved in her business today.
- Her advice to herself.
- Some of her money mindset.
- What are the necessary mindset shifts about making money?
- What should you do to start making money with your skills?
- What makes her satisfied with her work?
- What is her morning routine to start the day?
- How to make a game out of bad habits to change them.
- How to prevent burnout on your job.
- How Caitlin grows her business and team.
- How to find the things that you want to do?
Where to find Caitlin Pyle online:
Caitlin’s Work At Home Summit
Caitlin on Twitter
This episode is sponsored by my book, The Calling Process. It’s free right now on Amazon, so go grab it while you can. Once you’ve read it, please leave a review!