Is journaling helpful? What is mindful journaling, what are it’s benefits, and how do you do it?
These are a few of the questions that I brought to Marc Champagne, the co-founder of Kyo— a journalling app that seeks to help bring mindfulness to busy modern life.
Marc created Kyo out of his own need and desire. As it grew, he was faced with a decision— should he risk big and quit a job he loved to pursue a passion project or play it safe?
Listen in here:
- How Marc made the choice to leave a job he loved to pursue a passion project
- Why journaling matters to Marc and what makes the work with Kyo worthwhile
- How to get started journalling
- The benefits of mindfulness and gratitude in everyday life
- How journaling and mindfulness can improve your everyday life
- What was my favorite part of the day today?
- What am I grateful for?
- what 3 things do I want to accomplish this week?
- what lessons have I learned?
- what would I change from today or this week?
TheCallingCourse.com – a self-paced experience that helps you navigate the biggest questions in your work and life. Get started for free with a the mini-course 5 Clues to Your Calling.