One of the best parts about running a podcast and blog are the connections it helps you make and the people you’re able to meet. If you’re on my email list, you’ll know that I often ask you to hit reply. I read every email that comes in, and some of those emails turn into conversations and friendships.
Raj Lulla is one of those friendships. He started following the Meaning Movement a long time ago when he was in a transitional period of life.
I’ll let him tell the story, but it was so fun to have Raj on the show, and hear many of the moves he made to get to where he is today.
Raj is a writer and partner at Fruitful Design, a design and marketing firm based in Omaha, Nebraska. Listen in to Raj’s story. I think you’ll enjoy it.
Listen in here:Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Overcast | Spotify
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Raj does
- How he got into the work he’s doing now
- His work journey
- What he did after realizing that ministry work is not a good fit for him
- How his father influenced him to be a writer
- How he discover his marketable skills
- How he survived losing his job during the recession
- What was his first step toward creative business
- How he made his hobbies into a job.
- Things that helped him during his transitions
- The role of the Meaning Movement in his journey
- Raj talks about meaning, purpose, calling, and passion.
- His message on how to become a professional or an artist
- His thoughts on rewriting your story and where to start
- What to do when you are in moments of crisis
- Raj shares a bit of the novel he created
Design and Strategy Site
Excellent podcast! Thanks for sharing!