Paul Girgis is an old and close friend. Of all the guests on this podcast, I know him better and have shared more life with him. He’s gone through a big shift in his career in the past few years. I’ll let him tell the story, but it’s a really good one.
I think there’s a number of moments in his story that could be helpful for listeners. How he’s moved from what he should do to what he wants to do. How he continues to learn, grow, and pivot as he goes. How he’s moves ahead with what he knows— knowing that he can’t have it all figured out and planned out. And how he’s enjoying the process.
And so grateful for the chance to share this conversation with you.
Listen in here:
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How did Paul come to the decision not to be a doctor?
- How he gets to where he is now?
- How Paul overcame struggles and doubts of what he wants vs what his family wants.
- How Paul came to a decision that he will not be a doctor.
- What are the things that strengthen his decision to change his career direction.
- What lesson did he learn from business school?
- How did he learn business in a unique way?
- How did he deal with the unknown path that he is taking?
- What keeps him sticking to his decision with all the uncertainties?
- What legacy does he want to leave in the future?
- What is his advice to people going through the same road as he did?
- What is the current opportunity he is excited to learn now?
- What is the importance of journaling?
- What are the resources available to help you get some clarity?
Where to find Paul Girgis online:
Paul on Twitter
Paul on Vimeo
Paul on Experience Institute