Wendy Conrad has been where many of our listeners and I have also been at some point: a job that didn’t fit, feeling frustrated and needing a change. I’ll let her tell her story, and it’s a good one.
Her negative work experience lead her started asking the question: can work be a happy place? Can it actually be fun? which lead her to what she does now. Today she’s a Work Culture Developer and Founder of Your Happy Workplace, her current project and focus.
Wendy was a lot of fun to speak with. She’s full of energy and ideas. I had a great time speaking with her, and I think you’ll enjoy listening in.
Listen in here:Subscribe: iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Overcast | Spotify
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Wendy does
- What is the science of happiness
- How did she get to where she is now
- What obstacles did she face when she was working for others
- What roles has she been in
- How to build a self care routine while still being productive
- What is her hope for her business
- What are some actionable things you can do to make your workplace better
- What do calling and purpose mean for Wendy
- What to do if you feel stuck
Wendy’s Youtube Channel
So much fun talking about meaningful work and how to make the work you do more enjoyable! Sharing this EVERYWHERE! 😉
You’re the best! Thanks for the interview and thanks for sharing!